Work With Me
One of my favorite things to do in this world is to share what I’ve learned on my journey to financial freedom. Here are 8 ways you can tap into my knowledge and experience if you have an interest.
1. Binge on the blog, Youtube channel, or podcast. I’ve got you covered no matter how you like to consume content! Explore the blog, check out one of over 350 videos on the Youtube channel, or listen to The Frugal Chic Life Podcast during your commute to work.
2. Join the Money Conversation, my weekly email newsletter, and receive updates, news, and money tips directly in your inbox.
3. Snag a budget planner. The Beyond the Budget Money Planner is a 12-Month Undated Budget Planner/Money Journal that will keep you on top of your finances.
4. Devour one of my money courses. My signature money course is the 21-Day Money Challenge. Check out the entire course suite here.
5. Book me as a conference or keynote speaker. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your event or conference for more information and availability.
7. Hire me as a personal money coach. Let’s hop on the phone or Skype and talk through the specific areas in which help is needed. Are you facing a difficult money situation or financial dilemma? Do you have a burning money or investing question that requires one-on-one attention? Start with the 1-Hour ‘Pick My Brain’ Coaching Session
8. Collab or partner with me on a project. Send an email to email@example.com and let’s chat!
Until Next Time…Live Well and Be Blessed